Please answer YES or NO to the following questions:
1. Have you ever taken a handful of raspberries for the sole purpose of placing them on your finger tips?
Oh la la, raspberry fingers.
2. Are you much more sophisticated than others, and enjoy smearing raspberries on your face as make-up?
Raspberry lipstick, hollah!!
3. Have you extensive training (read: none at all) in theater arts and/or are you able to recite Macbeth, with a mouth full of raspberries?
“Be bloody, bold, and resolute”
4. Are you confused and wondering what the @#$$ I am talking about?
If you answered YES to questions numbered 1 through 3:
YOU ARE AWESOME. Please move on to deliciously easy recipe.
If you answered YES to question number 4:
NOT AWESOME. Shame on you! Awesome people bemuse their friends and family with their approach to raspberries and/or life. They indulge their inner child. They play with their food.
HOMEWORK: Live a little. Blow some bubbles, draw on the sidewalk, jump rope, put blueberries up your nose and use a carton of raspberries to “Pretty-Woman” that face of yours.
3 INGREDIENT RASPBERRY ICE CREAM
2 CUPS Frozen Raspberries
1/2 CUP- 3/4 CUP Light Coconut Milk
Vanilla Stevia to taste (or preferred sweetener)
- Place frozen raspberries and 1/4 CUP Coconut milk in your blender or food processor.
- Continue to add additional coconut milk until you have a soft serve consistency. Do not over-blend. If your “ice cream” is runny, add more berries.
- Taste your “ice-cream” and add as much sweetener as needed.
- Serve immediately, otherwise freeze in ice-cube trays and re-blend in your food processor or blender with additional coconut milk.
[The goal of making “ice cream” this way is to use the least amount of liquid possible so that you can serve this dish immediately without having to freeze it for thickness. The exact ratio of ingredients will rely heavily on the type and power of machine you have. That said, I made this in my food processor which is not fantastic. Please understand that I did not actually measure any of my ingredients, I just went by flavour and consistency]